- 1 / asdasd - The filename of the audio file (without the Image: prefix)
- Defaults to the first audio sample associated with the article (not working!)
- 2 / identity part II - The title to name the file. Defaults to the page name.
- 3 / 90% - The size of the audio file. Use any unit of measurement (preferably MB; e.g. "1.45 MB")
- asd - Where to place the file
- asd - Custom styles to apply to the box.
Help with playingEdit
- You can press the download link to download the file. (This only works if you have no codecs for the file format.)
- To force download, simply right-click the download link and click "Save as". The button text may vary with your browser.
- You can press the play button to play the file via the Java-based JOrbis player. You must have Java installed in order for it to work.
- [Ogg Vorbis (.ogg)]: Visit commons:Project:Media help for additional downloads (such as codecs) that may help play the file.
- If you installed a codec, then simply click on the download link to play the file.
- For Windows, you may download DirectShow filters for Ogg Vorbis and Theora at http://www.xiph.org/dshow/. After installation, Windows Media Player (if present) should be able to play the file.
- [MP3]: If you have QuickTime installed, then it would play the MP3 file.
- Additional instructions may also be found at wikipedia:Project:Media help (Ogg).