- Main article: O2Jam
Nowcom has stop its online service around year 2013.
Different modes in the gameplay of O2Jam Korea.
7 Key Mode (Mix mode)Edit
- This is the usual key mode from the previous versions. Default keys are S, D, F, spacebar, J, K and L.
5 Key Mode (Normal Mode)Edit
- Only the middle keys are used. The keys used are D, F, spacebar, J and K.
- The 5K UI is one of the unfinished project of Nowcom. however, the 5K songs can be played on Mix mode.
3 Key Mode (Drum Mode)Edit
- The left shift key, right shift key and enter key are used.
- 'Left' and 'Right shift' key sounds like a Hi-hat
- The 'Enter' key sounds like a Bass drum
- Sounds for the corresponding keys may change depends on the 3K song.
- Kalliope (korean Name: *to be add soon*) is the only Music Hall that has a Drum Icon, You can only play Drum mode on that Music Hall.
O2Jam got the (Last) UI updates from Nowcom.
there are changes on the game mode:
Lobby has a 3 tabs on the Upper Left to filter game modes
- The Normal mode has divided into two sub-modes called "3Key Drum" and "7Key Mix"
- Nowcom totally abandoned the UI for 5K mode on this update.
- The 5K interface available on O2Jam Analog/O2Jam U by Momo corp.
- Live mode can be played by 2 players and can be watched by 4 players.
- It has only 2 arena available (O2MO Laboratory theme BGA and has the note effect of 'Honky Tonky' arena)
- Live Mode has a 'meter' to determine who has the higher score.
- The Room master is called "Champion" and the opponent is called "Challenger"
- There is a number of wins on the right-side of the character of the champion(only visible when inside the room).
- The Room Master and The Challenger eats two(2) player slots on the upper-side of the room and that makes only 4(slots on the bottom) for the audience.
- When on battle mode you will be always on the left side regardless if you are the champion or challenger and the right side will be your opponent screen
- You can see your Cool/Good/Miss/Bad while playing but on your opponent side you will just see 'Nice' Hit(Player privacy), Audience can only see 'Nice' hit on both players
- The Total hit notes can be seen on the Bottom center of the Live mode arena UI. this is the upgraded version of "Couple mode" back in the days.
- The Live mode has also sub-modes (Mix and Drum mode)
- This mode is an unfinished project by nowcom as well as the 5Keys(Normal mode)